Every year I have to update some presentations used for training purposes. It is a tedious job and I wish that there’s a way to copy slides to a new presentation in a smart way. I need a Windows Command Line tool, written in C#, that will help me create new presentations based on old slides.
In the Microsoft online documentation I find information on the PowerPoint Object model. Then some pseudo code that will do what I need:
- From C# code I create a new presentation
- for each topic
- Create a new section with the name as the topic
- Then add slides to that section
- Save the newly created presentation
And then I used the following C# instructions:
- Windows 10 operating system
- OS Preferably a sandbox/virutal machine
- Use this tool at your own risk!
- Old (source) PowerPoint presentation file
Open this page and follow the instructions.